Does your DTH provider have year-round offers on recharge? If not, then you need to switch to Airtel DTH – we tell you why.
Installing a DTH connection for the house is the need of the hour. Your superb TV set must be connected to the best DTH, and not a substandard cable TV connection.
So you start looking for a good DTH provider, and we urge you to go with a leading one like Airtel.
Why team up with a leading DTH provider?
Leading providers like Airtel have cracked the code on what DTH users need – and it’s not just about lower priced packs.
As a DTH customer, you expect excellence across all touchpoints, from multiple pack options to competitive pricing, from easy purchase to ease of installation, and from easy DTH recharge to incentives for recharging on time.
In terms of incentives, Airtel has the largest bouquet of DTH recharge offers. Check out some of the current ones:
* Box upgrade. Airtel offers you the chance to upgrade your existing set top box. You can upgrade to an HD set top box for the best ever picture quality with dense and bright colours per frame. You can also upgrade to Internet TV by contacting Airtel.
* Save money on new connection. Since you are getting a new HD set top box, why not try this excellent new Airtel DTH recharge offer? Pay just Rs 1,490 for a new HD setup box, and save up to Rs 1,000 on the new connection. Choose a plan from between the available Airtel bundles for your city, and proceed to book the connection.
* Get cashback. This is another DTH recharge offer from Airtel that saves you money in the form of cashback. Every time you recharge your DTH account using the Airtel Payments Bank balance, you get a flat cashback of Rs 50!
* Check on new offers periodically. Airtel is one of the few DTH providers in the country to have new DTH recharge offers frequently. Every time you recharge the connection, you can avail of new offers or cashback, or limited period discounts.
How to recharge your DTH pack
- Once the pack validity runs out, the provider will flash a prompt on your TV screen reminding you of the pack expiration.
- You can recharge the DTH pack over the provider’s website, or the smartphone app, whichever is preferable. Providers like Airtel has cashback on every DTH recharge using the app.
- Open the website or app and follow the provider’s recharge instructions.
- Choose from multiple online payment options – mobile wallets, net banking, debit/credit cards, UPI apps – to finish paying for the recharge.
- The payment is processed and you receive an acknowledgement that the DTH recharged is done.
- Continue using the connection meanwhile.