SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is all about ensuring visibility of your website, and marketing experts agree that it has a lot to do with branding, as well. When someone searches for a relevant keyword and your website crops up within the first five results, they are likely to visit your website. Most people don’t check beyond the first page of Google, so being there does matter. If you are trying to improve results for SEO Singapore, we recommend that you follow these 10 tips listed below.
- Hire the right agency. Believe it or not, this one tip can change everything about your brand. Find an agency that can align their expertise with your website needs.
- Focus on website design. SEO is all about user experience and retaining traffic, so your website needs to be on point.
- Test your web page speed. Every page on your website needs to be optimized for speed. Make sure that images, animations, links and other elements are working as intended.
- Don’t forget to add more content. If you want Google to crawl your website time and again, you must add new content every now and then, and a blog section is a great way to start.
- Focus on local SEO. You want to ensure that your website in Singapore is designed and optimized for local users. For that, make sure that contact information is on point.
- Include social media. It is necessary to keep social media in sync with SEO, because search engines consider mentions and contents on these platforms.
- Optimize your keywords. Keep in mind that keyword placement is tricky. It is absolutely necessary to ensure that keywords are placed aptly in every content.
- Focus on long-tail keywords. Google is focusing extensively on voice search, and in that context, long-tail keywords and conversational phrases will matter. You can check online for more details.
- Check for broken links. On-page SEO is critical for ranking and traffic, and you want to be absolutely sure that there are no broken links on the website.
- Ensure that your website is mobile focused. More than half of the web searches are initiated on mobile devices, and therefore, it is a must to have a responsive website, which works across all screens.
If you can focus on these basic 10 aspects, promoting your business through SEO shouldn’t be a hard task. Hire an agency that can actually create a concrete plan.